Nowadays, there are a massive number of solar micro inverters available at affordable prices. Some of them offer similar kinds of performance based on their efficiency. After a couple of extreme uses, those cheap quality solar micro inverters started losing it’s efficiency and can’t deliver the performance like in the past. Now, you might be wondering: which one is the Best Solar Micro Inverters?
Well, there are a very few number of best quality solar micro inverters available that are designed with premium grade materials and offer great value according to their price. Under these circumstances, I researched those premium and efficient solar micro inverters and in this article I’m going to share the researchable inverters.So, let’s check this out.
What Size Inverter Do I Need For Solar Panels?
Technically speaking, the size of the inverters depends on the DC rating of the solar panel. It’s important to realize, the inverter size should be similar to the DC rating. If you want to install a 6-kilowatt solar panel system, that means the expected inverter needs to be proposed around 6000-watt.
Table of content:
If you are busy maintaining your desk job or business single-handedly, then here is the shortlist of overall contents that will help you to move on direct products. So, let’s have a check.
- 5 Best Solar Micro Inverters Reviews 2020
- 1. Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (1200W 110V)
- 2. AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters with Trunk Cables, Easy Installation Connect to 240V Outlet or Panel UL, CEC, CSA Cert
- 3. Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (600W 110V)
- 4. Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V Input AC110V MPPT Pure Sine Wave Micro Inverter fit for 12V Solar Panel/24V Battery
- 5. Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter Electric Supply 250w ReneSola is a Smart Grid-tie Microinverter (Blow Out Price!!!)
- What To Consider Before Buying A Solar Micro Inverters
In recent days, people are getting busy with daily life chores. Even professionals like you haven’t enough time to oversee any items or products. In this case, a comparison table with best metrics offers you to guess the best micro inverter in a short time.
Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (1200W 110V)
AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters with Trunk Cables, Easy Installation Connect to 240V Outlet or Panel UL, CEC, CSA Cert
Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (600W 110V)
Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V Input AC110V MPPT Pure Sine Wave Micro Inverter fit for 12V Solar Panel/24V Battery
Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter Electric Supply 250w ReneSola is a Smart Grid-tie Microinverter (Blow Out Price!!!)
5 Best Solar Micro Inverters Reviews 2020
In the time of sophisticated technology, there are different types of solar micro inverters available to offer similar amenities. But, most of them aren’t the same in quality and value. All things considered, I added 5 best quality solar micro inverters that will help you to get a clear view and better experience.
1. Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (1200W 110V)
At first place, Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof solar grid tie micro inverter is an innovative electronic equipment to transform Direct Current to Alternating current. It’s built-in maximum power point tracking(MPPT) function allows it to track the solar luminosity and control different output power changes. Accordingly, it helps to capture and collect sunlight effectively and store the maximum output power point.
The reverse power transmission technology of the inverter simply transforms the extra electricity to the grid system and allows it to be ready for efficient use. It’s unbeatable IP65 waterproof streamline design helps effectively to prevent rainwater on the surface erosion. This secure Mophorn 110V micro inverter allows you to start the units at 22-50V DC with a parallel connection process.
The parallel installation process of this micro inverter is quite simple and also allows to run the process without changing the past configuration. It’s two different communications modes send signals and communicate using RS232 serial port or a WIFI wireless system. Advanced monitoring systems can collect real-time data and allow control of the micro inverter power regulation.
Mophorn 1200W MPPT Solar Grid Tie Inverter Features:
- Its maximum power point tracking system is capable of tracking the solar luminosity and controlling various output power changes.
- Advanced reverse power transmission technology helps to transform the extra electricity to the grid system and makes it ready for use.
- It’s effective IP65 waterproof design attributes can prevent rainwater on the surface erosion.
- Simple Parallel installation of the inverter allows you to run the process smoothly without changing the previous settings.
- Its advanced monitoring panel helps to collect instant data and also controls the unit’s power regulations.
2. AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters with Trunk Cables, Easy Installation Connect to 240V Outlet or Panel UL, CEC, CSA Cert
At the second spot, the AIMS power 250Watt micro grid tie inverter ideally works with 208 and 240VAC solar systems. It can perfectly work with solar panels up to 300 watts. It’s mostly suitable for commercial and residential solar applications.
It offers to connect the micro grid tie inverter to your solar panels easily. The installation process of the AIMS power 250W microgrid inverter is very easy and also ready to plug and play. Expandable trunk cable helps to run the installation process and produces a great output with greater efficiency.
This grid-tie inverters maximum power point tracking function can track the solar luminosity changes. Its waterproof system can prevent the device from rainwater. Its compatible design allows you to control and maintain the units without any hassle. The entire package helps to reduce your electricity bill by producing clean and green power from the sun.
AIMS power 250Watt micro grid tie inverter Features:
- This 250Watt capacity micro grid tie inverter can work perfectly with solar panels up to 300Watts.
- It’s a plug and play ready-made installation that makes it more efficient.
- Truck cables help to make the installation process quite easy and produce great value.
- The built-in waterproof system allows preventing the device from rainwater.
- The whole device package offers to produce clean and green power from the sun that can reduce electricity bills.
3. Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter DC to AC 110V Micro Inverter (600W 110V)
In the middle, Mophorn 600W MPPT is one of the best micro inverters for solar panels. This effective multi-functional micro inverter for solar panels designed with premium quality materials that ensure the best performance and waterproof capabilities. It’s one of the most secure and advanced micro inverters that gives you real-time data for convenient use.
For parallel installation, this micro inverters offer to install the application at the last stage without customizing the previous settings. Two different built-in communication systems send signals using power line carriers and contact with other devices through RS232 serial port or a wifi wireless communication. Its integrated monitoring system indicates the real-time data and allows you to control the entire unit’s regulation efficiently.
Its maximum power point tracking system tracks the solar luminosity changes and stores the efficiently captured sunlight powerpoint perfectly. The reliable IP65 waterproof system can prevent entering the rainwater into the micro inverters and keep it safe from any damage or hazards.
Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar grid Tie Inverter Features:
- It allows a new parallel installation process without changing the past configurations.
- It’s two different communication modes that allow it to communicate differently with devices using power line carriers.
- Built-in monitoring systems give you real-time data and help you to control the whole system regulation.
- Innovative reverse power transmission systems offer to store extra electricity to the primary grid for a convenient use possibility.
- Its IP65 waterproof technology helps to prevent any hazards and rainwater.
4. Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V Input AC110V MPPT Pure Sine Wave Micro Inverter fit for 12V Solar Panel/24V Battery
Coming in at fourth, the Y&H off grid micro inverter is suitable for 12V solar panels. This is one of the best solar micro inverters that is designed with extra resistant materials to offer the most safety.The installation process of this stackable micro inverter is quite simple. It’s output is required to connect with the grid power and it transforms the electricity to the AC loads.
It’s Maximum Power point tracking technology considers the conversion rate of solar panels is about 75% to 80% and the grid tie inverter is about quite similar 80% to 90%. It allows to track the solar luminosity changes and store them perfectly for further use.
It’s built-in high-speed ventilation cooling fans help to remain the inverter running at a low temperature.The intelligence fan cooling system automatically turns on when the temperature rises above 45℃ and it gets turned off below the 40℃ temperature. These compact designed solar inverters offer some major protections and can prevent short-circuit, low-voltage, over-temperature, islanding, over-voltage etc.
Y&H off grid micro inverter Features:
- Design with premium quality materials that offer more safety and long-lasting use.
- These solar panels need to connect with grid power for transforming the power to the AC Loads.
- Its maximum power point tracking technology helps to track the luminosity changes and stores power.
- It’s integrated high-speed cooling fans help to control the unit’s temperature automatically.
- This off grid solar inverter can prevent low-voltage, over-temperature, high-voltage and more.
5. Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter Electric Supply 250w ReneSola is a Smart Grid-tie Microinverter (Blow Out Price!!!)
Finally, the ReneSola is a smart grid-tie microinverter mostly used for rooftop and ground mount solar systems. These solar power micro inverters can turn every single solar module into a mini AC grid-tie power system. It’s one of the best inverters for low-cost projects to handle the low light or shading issues.
It increases the total energy output of the solar panel system when it is covered in shade.
It’s designed with waterproof cabling and silicon potted enclosure that offer a perfect resistance to harsh weather. It’s included cables are long enough to take the installation actions for both portrait and landscape modules.
The Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter doesn’t need a cable harness. It developed with two wires with MC4 connectors and a Alternating current cable with patented connectors that allows interconnect up to 15 micro-inverters in a single branch circuit. It’s built-in monitoring software indicates the real-time data.
Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter Features:
- It’s mostly suitable for rooftop and ground mount solar systems.
- The Replus-250A micro inverter can transform each solar module into a mini AC grid-tie power system.
- It improves the total amount of energy output when it is covered in shade or debris.
- It’s self patented waterproof cables and silicon potted enclosure helps to withstands harsh weather.
- Integrated monitoring software displays the real-time data.
What To Consider Before Buying A Solar Micro Inverters
Most of the Solar Micro Inverters design with a similar intention to deliver significant performance. So, before buying your desired solar microinverters, you must have considered some major aspects of the products are given below:
The built-in Maximum power point tracking technology is one the most advanced features for tracking solar luminosity and stores the extra electricity power for further use. Only leading micro inverters manufacturers integrate the system for offering you to take the most benefit.So, before buying the best solar micro inverters, you must have to justify this advanced MPPT function.
Installation process of a solar micro inverter is another important thing to be considered before buying it. Most of the tools or units performance and efficiency depend on its installation system. So, it’s important to realize that you have to understand the proper installation process of the solar micro inverters to attain the best results.
Maintenance of solar micro inverters keeps the units more powerful and effective. Proper maintenance of the inverters can offer you a better service life for long-lasting and durable use. For this reason, you have to confirm the best process of the units before making the purchase decision.
If you are buying technologically designed solar micro inverters then considering the waterproof system is one of the biggest attributes to use the units on rainy days. Not so many inverters developed with the intention of preventing rainwater erosion. So, before buying the micro inverters, you have to confirm the waterproof resistance of the units.
Some advanced solar inverters designed with intelligence monitoring systems that allow them to indicate the real-time data. It also helps you to check the system status and battery information. So, you have to make sure of the intelligent monitoring capabilities of the solar micro inverters before making it purchase.
Obviously, safety is one of the best aspects to consider before buying any units, tools or application. Majority of the solar micro inverters get over temperature, low-voltage, islanding problems that may cause massive hazards. To ensure safety, some renowned inverters manufacturers added cooling fans to control the overall heating process automatically. So, before buying the solar inverters, you must have to ensure the safety process of the units.
Things must be considered, that the best quality solar micro inverters design and develop with the premium alongside costly materials. There are various types of solar inverters available with the self-made cheapest inverters tags. But, they can’t produce the best performance like the reliable units. So, before buying your desired solar microinverters, you should look over the best quality within your price.
Why Should You Buy A Solar Micro Inverters
Before making a purchase decision, you may have some insider thoughts about the products and mostly want to discover the reason for buying solar inverters. So, let’s dive into deep and get’s the best reason to buy a solar micro-inverter are the following:
- The best quality micro inverters designed with premium materials, and that allows using the units for long-lasting.
- It’s Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) function offers to track the solar luminosity change and can control different output power.
- The advanced and innovative reverse power transmission system helps to store extra electricity to the primary grid system for convenient use.
- Most advanced IP65 waterproof processes can prevent rainwater on surface erosion.
- Standard parallel installations help you to run the process correctly without changing the previous configuration.
- Its integrated intelligence monitoring system provides real-time data and allows to control the entire system regulation easily.
- High-speed cooling fans help you to control the overall temperature of the solar micro-inverters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before buying the best quality products, people do have some research or reviews to become more clear about the product value, performance etc. Here are some common questions that will help you to understand more about the robust Solar Micro Inverters.
Can I use solar panel and inverter without battery?
Yes, a solar panel application without battery power will work as a backup system. Hybrid solar inverters offer to work without battery power. A solar panel produces energy that is directed to the house grid for use and an ample amount of energy to manage the entire household without getting shortfalls from the power grid.
Can I use solar panel without inverter?
Yes, a solar panel can be used without an inverter by adding an extra charge controller. The luminous solar panel offers to run you household small appliances.
Can you use Micro Inverters off grid?
Normally, AC coupling offers the use of Enphase Microinverters with off-grid and also the battery-based photovoltaic systems. These systems are more complicated than the traditional grid internally connected system but it can offer power during power outages, any emergency situations and also for remote locations.
How long do solar micro inverters last?
Most of the microinverters developed with intend to last significantly longer. Micro-inverter doesn’t get exposed to as high power and heat loads as central inverters. So, it can give you an extra 10-15 years of service life than central inverters.
Can solar inverters be repaired?
A sophisticated electronic equipment like a solar inverter can’t be repaired very easily. But, if it gets into any faults, it can be reset or restarted.
As can be seen, all of those, as mentioned earlier 5 best solar micro inverters can deliver a remarkable impact through transforming DC to AC for a solar panel system. Solar micro-inverters are used in various fields because of their efficiency. The majority number of suitable quality microinverters offer similar amenities. So, you can choose your desired one.
Surprisingly, if you want a suggestion to pick the best units, I’ll suggest the Y&H off-grid microinverter. Because of the integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking functions(MPPT) that help to track the solar luminosity changes. Also, a built-in cooling fan that helps to control the whole device temperature automatically. It’s a safety offering that prevents low-voltage, high-voltage, over-temperature, and islanding.