Nowadays, there are a massive number of solar micro inverters available at affordable prices. Some of them offer similar kinds of performance based on their efficiency. After a couple of extreme uses, those cheap quality solar micro inverters started losing it’s efficiency and can’t deliver the performance like in the past. Now, you might be wondering: which one is the Best Solar Micro Inverters?
Well, there are very few best quality solar micro inverters available that are designed with premium-grade materials and offer great value according to their price. Under these circumstances, I researched that premium and efficient solar microinverters, and in this article, I’m going to share the researchable inverters. So, let’s check this out.
What Size Inverter Do I Need For Solar Panels?
Technically speaking, the size of the inverters depends on the DC rating of the solar panel. It’s important to realize; the inverter size should be similar to the DC rating. If you want to install a 6-kilowatt solar panel system, that means the expected inverter needs to be proposed around 6000-watt.
When Do You Need A Micro Inverter
Micro inverters are a splendid solution in many cases, like if the solar system is facing multiple orientation or shading issues. Angling causes a solar installation different directional placement for the highest energy absorption. And, shading issues occur from nearby trees or chimneys. Consequently, these reasons cause the variation of production levels in a solar system at different times of the day. Micro inverters ensure optimum production and can fulfill your power demand. Even in cases of rapid shutdown necessities, micro inverters fit the best and work seamlessly.
Unlike other centralized inverter, micro inverters allow individual Panel-level monitoring and ease of installation in multiple orientations. As a result, micro inverters are well worthy for solving all these problems even with the additional upfront cost.
In general, massive uses of electricity indoors and outdoors make it challenging to adjust to the main electricity supply. Besides, the increase in electricity bills is getting higher day by day. Hence, people started to use microinverters to convert solar energy or solar power via solar panels into alternating current. Moreover, the inverter technology enhances their productivity with reverse power transportation technology. Thus, The necessity becomes more influential.
How Many Micro Inverters Do I Need For My House
It is not a definite number as different house energy systems have different levels of conversion demands. But you can consider the individual demand of a solar panel. Generally, maximum solar systems with micro-inverter solutions have a 1:1 demand ratio. Meaning that the installation needs one micro inverter for each of the solar panels in its solar system. Because every micro inverter functionates the panel site individually.
Nowadays, most residential solar panels have a rating of 250-400 watts each per hour. Domestic ones have 1-4 kW of capacity.
According to the average usage in small homes, The average US house needs about 210kWh per week. In a temperate climate, a small home can use up to 47kWh-50kWh of electricity production per week. Even if we exclude other extra electricity uses of a larger home in the south, it can consume 470kWh or more. It happens because the climate demands air conditioning there. Hence, the most significant portion of home energy holds accountable for air conditioners.
Seemingly, a house has a minimum need of 20 solar panels. Apparently, a typical house needs 20-25 solar panels to cover the optimum demand of its electricity usage. So, in total, a house like this needs 20-25 high-quality inverters to cover its 100% electricity usage.
What Are The Best Solar Micro Inverters
- Editor’s Choice: Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid
- Best for Value: AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters
- Best Durable: Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid
- Best Stackable: Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V
- Best in Power Limit: Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel
- Best Lightweight: Voltworks 300W Power Inverter
- Best in Efficiency: Bestek 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Best in Energy Production: Pikasola WiFi Micro Solar Inverter
- Best for Harmonic Distortion: Micro Solar Inverter Grid Tied 350W
- Best Overall: Marsrock IP65 Waterproof 1200W Micro Grid Tie Solar Inverter
Table of content:
If you are busy maintaining your desk job or business single-handedly, then here is the shortlist of overall contents that will help you to move on direct products. So, let’s have a check.
In recent days, people are getting busy with daily life chores. Even professionals like you haven’t enough time to oversee any items or products. In this case, a comparison table with the best metrics offers you to guess the best microinverter in a short time.
|Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter||Check Price On Amazon|
Best for Value
|AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters with Trunk Cables||Check Price On Amazon|
|Solinba 500w on Grid Tie Solar Inverter Generator||Check Price On Amazon|
|Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V||Check Price On Amazon|
Best in Power Limit
|Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter Electric Supply||Check Price On Amazon|
|Power Inverter 300W Car Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter||Check Price On Amazon|
Best in Efficiency
|BESTEK 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Plug Inverter||Check Price On Amazon|
Best in Energy Production
|Pikasola WiFi Micro Solar Inverter 1200W MPPT with IP65||Check Price On Amazon|
Best for Harmonic Distortion
|Micro Solar Inverter Grid Tied 350W SG350MS Solar Inverter||Check Price On Amazon|
|Marsrock IP65 Waterproof 1200W Micro Grid Tie Solar Inverter||Check Price On Amazon|
10 Best Solar Micro Inverters Reviews 2022
In the time of sophisticated technology, there are different types of solar micro inverters available to offer similar amenities. But, most of them aren’t the same in quality and value. All things considered, I added 10 best quality solar microinverters that will help you to get a clear view and better experience.
1. Editor’s Choice: Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter
At first place, Mophorn 1200W MPPT Waterproof solar grid tie micro inverter is an innovative electronic equipment to transform Direct Current to Alternating current. Its built-in maximum power point tracking(MPPT) function allows it to track the solar luminosity and control different output power changes. Accordingly, it helps to capture and collect sunlight effectively and store the maximum output PowerPoint.
The reverse power transmission technology of the inverter transforms the extra electricity to the grid system and allows it to be ready for efficient use. Its unbeatable IP65 waterproof streamline design helps effectively to prevent rainwater on the surface erosion. This secure Mophorn 110V microinverter allows you to start the units at 22-50V DC with a parallel connection process.
The parallel installation process of this micro inverter is quite simple and allows us to run the process without changing the past configuration. Two different communications modes send signals and communicate using an RS232 serial port or a WIFI wireless system. Advanced monitoring systems can collect real-time data and allow control of the microinverter power regulation.
- Dimension:3 x 14.5 x 4.6 inches
- Recommended input power: 1200W
- Maximum input DC voltage: 54V
- Peak power tracking voltage: 25-40V
- Maximum input current:4A
- Output power: 110VAC
- Weight:78 pounds
Mophorn 1200W MPPT Solar Grid Tie Inverter Features:
- Its maximum power point tracking system is capable of tracking the solar luminosity and controlling various output power changes.
- Advanced reverse power transmission technology transforms the extra electricity to the grid system and makes it ready for use.
- It’s effective IP65 waterproof design attributes can prevent rainwater on the surface erosion.
- Simple Parallel installation of the inverter allows you to run the process smoothly without changing the previous settings.
- Its advanced monitoring panel helps to collect instant data and also controls the unit’s power regulations.
2. Best in Value: AIMS Power 250 Watt Micro Grid Tie Inverters with Trunk Cables
At the second spot, the AIMS power 250Watt micro grid tie inverter ideally works with 208 and 240VAC solar systems. It can perfectly work with solar panels up to 300 watts. It’s mostly suitable for commercial and residential solar applications at an affordable price range.
It offers to connect the micro grid tie inverter to your solar panels easily. The installation process of the AIMS power 250W microgrid inverter is very easy and also ready to plug and play. Expandable trunk cable helps to run the installation process and produces a great output with greater efficiency.
This grid-tie inverters maximum power point tracking function can track the solar luminosity changes. Its waterproof system can prevent the device from rainwater. Its compatible design allows you to control and maintain the units without any hassle. The entire package helps to reduce your electricity bill by producing clean and green power from the sun.
- Dimension:5 x 7.2 x 1 inches
- MPPT voltage range: 27-48
- Operating voltage range: 16-60 V
- Maximum input voltage: 60V
- Maximum input current: 10A
- Weight:5 pounds
AIMS power 250Watt micro grid tie inverter Features:
- This 250Watt capacity micro grid tie inverter can work perfectly with solar panels up to 300Watts.
- It’s a plug and plays ready-made installation that makes it more efficient.
- Truck cables help to make the installation process quite easy and produce great value.
- The built-in waterproof system allows preventing the device from rainwater.
- The whole device package offers to produce clean and green power from the sun that can reduce electricity bills.
3. Best Durable: Mophorn 600W MPPT Waterproof Solar Grid Tie Inverter
In the middle, Mophorn 600W MPPT is one of the best micro inverters for solar panels. This effective multi-functional micro inverter for solar panels designed with premium quality materials that ensure the best performance and waterproof capabilities. It’s one of the most secure and advanced microinverters that gives you real-time data for convenient use.
For parallel installation, this microinverters offer to install the application at the last stage without customizing the previous settings. Two different built-in communication systems send signals using power line carriers and contact with other devices through RS232 serial port or a wifi wireless communication. Its integrated monitoring system indicates the real-time data and allows you to control the entire unit’s regulation efficiently.
Its maximum power point tracking system tracks the solar luminosity changes and stores the efficiently captured sunlight PowerPoint perfectly. The reliable IP65 waterproof system can prevent entering the rainwater into the microinverters and keep it safe from any damage or hazards.
- Dimension:94 x 10.35 x 5.67 inches
- Recommended input power: 600W
- Maximum input DC voltage: 54V
- Peak power tracking voltage: 25-40V
- Maximum input current:2A
- Output power: 110V AC
- Weight:23 pounds
Mophorn 600W Features:
- It allows a new parallel installation process without changing the past configurations.
- It’s two different communication modes that allow it to communicate differently with devices using power line carriers.
- Built-in monitoring systems give you real-time data and help you to control the whole system regulation.
- Innovative reverse power transmission systems offer to store extra electricity to the primary grid for a convenient use possibility.
- Its IP65 waterproof technology helps to prevent any hazards and rainwater.
4. Best Stackable: Y&H Grid Tie Inverter 600W Stackable DC11-32V
Coming in at fourth, the Y&H off grid micro inverter is suitable for 12V solar panels. This is one of the best solar micro inverters designed with extra resistant materials to offer the most safety. The installation process of this stackable micro inverter is quite simple. Its output is required to connect with the grid power, and it transforms the electricity to the AC loads.
Its Maximum Power point tracking technology considers the conversion rate of solar panels is about 75% to 80%, and the grid-tie inverter is about quite similar 80% to 90%. It allows us to track the solar luminosity changes and store them perfectly for further use.
It’s built-in high-speed ventilation cooling fans help to remain the inverter running at a low temperature. The intelligence fan cooling system automatically turns on when the temperature rises above 45℃, and it gets turned off below the 40℃ temperature. These compact designed solar inverters offer some major protections and prevent short-circuit, low-voltage, over-temperature, islanding, over-voltage, etc.
- Dimension: 2 x 8.8 x 4.9 inches
- Output Power: 600W/110V
- AC Output Voltage: 90V-140V
- DC Input: 11V-32V
- MPPT Range: 15-22V.
- Maximum/Minimum Solar Panel Power: 650W/120W
- Weight:1 pounds
Y&H Off Grid Micro Inverter Features:
- Design with aluminum housing premium quality materials that offer more safety and long-lasting use.
- These solar panels need to connect with grid power to transform the power to the AC Loads.
- Its maximum power point tracking technology helps to track the luminosity changes and store power.
- It’s integrated high-speed cooling fans help to control the unit’s temperature automatically.
- This off grid solar inverter can prevent low-voltage, over-temperature, high-voltage and more.
5. Best in Power Limit: Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter
Finally, the ReneSola is a smart grid-tie microinverter mostly used for rooftop and ground-mount solar systems. These solar power micro-inverters can turn every single solar module into a mini AC grid-tie power system. It’s one of the best inverters for low-cost projects to handle the low light or shading issues.
It increases the total energy output of the solar panel system when it is covered in the shade.
It’s designed with waterproof cabling and a silicon potted enclosure that offers a perfect resistance to harsh weather. It’s included cables are long enough to take the installation actions for both portrait and landscape modules.
The Micro Replus-250A Solar Panel Micro Inverter doesn’t need a cable harness. It developed with two wires with MC4 connectors and an Alternating current cable with patented connectors that allows interconnecting of up to 15 micro-inverters in a single branch circuit. Its built-in monitoring software indicates the real-time data.
- Dimension:06 x 5.44 x 1.38 inches
- Maximum PV-Generator Power: 270 Wp
- Maximum DC Voltage: 55V
- Maximum input short circuit current: 14A
- MPPT DC Voltage Range: 22-45V
- Weight:4 Pounds
Micro Replus-250A Inverter Features:
- It’s mostly suitable for rooftop and ground-mount solar systems.
- The Replus-250A micro inverter can transform each solar module into a mini AC grid-tie power system.
- It improves the total amount of energy output when it is covered in shade or debris.
- It’s self patented waterproof cables and silicon potted enclosure helps to withstand harsh weather.
- Integrated monitoring software displays real-time data.
6. Best Lightweight: Voltworks 300W Power Inverter
Do you consider the extreme weather condition as a major issue? People often face problems regarding the stability of the inverter in different weather. This Voltworks 300W Power Inverter is perfect for any weather with its best 300W power performance. With its top-quality aviation aluminum parts, it is one of the best micro inverters for solar panels.
Besides, it offers you the ease of installation with its standard installation manual. The solid copper power cable makes the idle-current reduction to only 0.35A max. Also, 2 smart USB ports provide multiple devices with the peak efficiency of up to 2.4A per port/4.8A max simultaneously. Moreover, the LED digital display unit shows the current usage status of the battery.
Additionally, it comes with an innovative cooling fan that works when the temperature >104+/-41℉ or your loads exceed 100W. Likewise, you can convert your direct current 12V to a 110V outlet alternate. Accordingly, its aluminum alloy frame and robust heat dissipation design ensure its longevity and safety. Overall, this power factor with such low-cost maintenance is a win-win. But if you want more electricity production, go through other micro inverters in this list.
- Dimensions: 63 x 3.42 x 1.97 inches
- DC Input Voltage: 12V (9.8-16V)
- Output Power: 300W
- Output Voltage: AC110-120V 60Hz
- Surge Power: 600W
- Over Load power: 400W
- Weight: 2 pounds
The Voltworks Inverter Features:
- With its dual smart USB ports ensure the best use of your power limit.
- The waterproof technology provides safety and 25-year warranty coverage.
- It features an intelligent cooling fan saving you the extra cost.
- Offers built-in power optimizers for overheat and overload protection mechanisms.
- The attractive feature of LED display lets you quickly check the energy storage.
7. Best in Efficiency: Bestek 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Suppose you need an easy and fun type of inverter without complex additional components. In that case, the Bestek 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is one of the best solar micro inverters. This one is easy and faster to plug and operate with its 2.3-feet long power cable and a standard B-type cigarette lighter plug.
Besides, the inverter technology comes with 2 smart USB charging ports. These provide a maximum power of auto 0-2.4A for each port, a total of 5V 4.8A continuous output current. Also, the innovative design provides a pair of electric transportation battery clamps with about 2-feet long power cable. If you find critical components pretty annoying, be at ease with this one. The standard installation manual helps you to be at ultimate ease of installation.
Additionally, you can use it as your travel companion. The 110V top-class AC ports allow you to charge multiple devices faster. Furthermore, the compact micro-inverter system has built-in 2 of 40A replaceable fuses to protect the device from the over-current, overload damage. The package also includes an additional 2 pcs of 40A fuses to save you from any extra cost. If you prioritize more technical features in your inverter, then see on other solar micro inverters reviews we have.
- Dimension:90 x 6.20 x 2.80 inches
- Power: 500W
- Voltage Input/Output: DC 12V
- AC Outlets: 110V
- USB Output: 0-2.4A
- Weight:15 pounds
The Bastek 500W Features:
- The easy lighter plug makes energy production smooth and safe
- Long power cables provide ease of access and save your extra costs.
- Its lightweight design makes it a perfect travel companion.
- With faster speed-charging ports, save your time.
- This solar technology provides additional replaceable fuses for easy installation.
8. Best in Energy Production: Pikasola WiFi Micro Solar Inverter
Do you prefer intelligent grid systems with clean installation? Then this Pikasola WiFi Micro Solar Inverter might be your best micro inverter for solar panels. This inverter with intelligent technology offers you App Monitoring Function that lets you operate your grade system via WiFi. The app is also compatible with Android and IOS.
As well, with its maximum power point tracking (MPPT inverter), the electricity production rate goes up to 99%. Besides, it provides 110V of pure sine wave alternating current output. Moreover, you can connect a maximum of 4 solar modules of 300W 36V with it. Thus, you get a total of 1200W power of electricity production from your solar panels. Moreover, the waterproof technology of IP65 prevents rainwater effectively. Hence, this type of inverter can work even in a humid atmosphere.
Furthermore, the aluminum alloy frame body of the solar system gives it an excellent heat dissipation design. In addition, it uses the maximum power capture algorithm with reverse power transportation. The inverter technology includes anti-thunder, islanding protection, over and under-voltage protection, over-frequency protection, and rust-proof property design. Despite all these, it provides you with low-cost maintenance. Even if you like manual solar inverters more than this modern and technical one, consider giving it a second thought.
- Dimension:8 x 13.6 x 4 inches
- Maximum Input power: 1200 Watt
- Peak Power Tracking Voltage: 22-50V
- Waterproof Rating: IP65
- Maximum Input Operating Current:5A
- Weight:53 pounds
The Pikasola Solar Inverter Features:
- App monitoring function provides easier and efficient electricity production.
- The aluminum alloy frame ensures a great waterproof technology.
- Its compact outlook goes perfectly with its heat dissipation design.
- Enjoy multiple protection systems for different probable conditions.
- With the easy grid systems, be at ease of installation.
9. Best for Harmonic Distortion: Walfront Micro Solar Inverter Grid Tied 350W
Here comes another solar technology with grid systems. Out of all these solar micro inverters reviews, this Walfront Micro Solar Inverter Grid Tied 350W might be the perfect one for you. Its power factor is more than 0.99, with a peak efficiency of 95%. Besides, the IP65 rated waterproof technology makes it a more durable design.
Additionally, its built-in natural cooling method saves it from overheating with a 24V-40V of MPPT range. Besides, its electricity production with a maximum output power can be 350W, whereas the maximum input current is 12A. Unlike other micro inverters, this also has less than 700mW of power for night consumption.
Furthermore, it has less than 5% of harmonic distortion to solve the noise issues. Also, it provides pure sine waves and still has low-cost maintenance. Thus, with such an advantage of microinverters, this one is one of the best solar micro inverters. Compared to others, it weighs up to 8.73 pounds. Hence, it is not that lightweight design if that’s what you are looking for.
- Dimension:5 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches
- MPPT Voltage Range: 24V-40V
- Maximum Input/Output Power: 350W
- Power Factor: > 0.99
- Total Harmonic Distortion: THD <5%
- Peak Efficiency: 95%
- Night Power Consumption: <700mw
- Weight: 73 pounds
The Walfront Micro Features:
- Features waterproof technology making it more durable.
- The balanced harmonic distortion level eliminates noise issues.
- With optimum night consumption level, save some costs per watt of energy production.
- Natural cooling system does not let the productivity level fall at all.
- Its IP65 intelligent technology keeps it safe from extreme weather conditions.
10. Best Overall: Marsrock IP65 Waterproof 1200W Micro Grid Tie Solar Inverter
The Marsrock – 1200W is the perfect micro inverter for those who prefer efficiency and high levels in the power factor. It offers more than 98% of power factor with a static MPPT efficiency of 99.5% and the maximum output efficiency of 92%. With its IP65 waterproof technology, it is undoubtedly one of the best solar micro inverters.
Moreover, its IP65 rated waterproof technology makes it more durable in design. Additionally, it has a 25V-40V of peak power tracking voltage to provide you with the highest energy production. With a 54.4A of maximum input current, its peak power output is 1200W. Compared to other micro inverters, it has less than 50mW of power for night consumption.
Furthermore, it has less than 5% of harmonic distortion to solve the noise issues. Besides, it has reverse power transportation technology to provide pure sine waves. Even with all these attractive features, it still has low-cost maintenance. It weighs up to 6.3 pounds. Hence, it seems a bit heavy than the other ones, but the weight is quite okay with other amazing features.
- Dimension:5 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches
- Peak Power Tracking Voltage: 25-40V
- Peak Power Output: 1200W
- Power Factor: >98%
- Maximum Output Efficiency: 92%
- Night Time Power Consumption: <50mW
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <5%
- Weight:3 pounds
The Marsrock Solar Inverter Features:
- Features IP65 waterproof technology that enhances its durability
- Use its balanced harmonic distortion level to eliminate noise issues
- Decrease the cost per watt with its minimal night power consumption
- The waterproof technology keeps it safe from extreme weather conditions
- Its reverse power transportation technology ensures the highest energy production
What To Consider Before Buying A Solar Micro Inverters
Most of the Solar Micro Inverters design with a similar intention to deliver significant performance. So, before buying your desired solar microinverters, you must have considered some major aspects of the products are given below:
The built-in maximum power point tracking technology is one of the most advanced features for tracking solar luminosity and stores the extra electric power for further use. Only leading micro inverters manufacturers integrate the system for offering you to take the most benefit. So, before buying the best solar micro inverters, you must have to justify this advanced MPPT function.
The installation process of a solar micro inverter is another important thing to be considered before buying it. Most of the tools or unit’s performance and operating efficiency feature depend on its installation system. So, it’s important to realize that you have to understand the proper installation process of solar microinverters to attain the best results.
Maintenance of solar microinverters keeps the units more powerful and effective. Proper maintenance of the inverters can offer you a better service life for long-lasting and durable use. For this reason, you have to confirm the best process of the units before making the purchase decision.
If you are buying technologically designed solar microinverters, then considering the waterproof system is one of the biggest attributes to use the units on rainy days. Not so many inverters developed intending to prevent rainwater erosion. So, before buying the microinverters, you have to confirm the waterproof resistance of the units.
Some advanced solar inverters are designed with intelligence monitoring systems that allow them to indicate the real-time data. It also helps you to check the system status and battery information. So, you have to make sure of the intelligent monitoring capabilities of the solar micro inverters before making its purchase.
Safety is one of the best aspects to consider before buying any units, tools, or applications. The majority of the solar micro inverters get over-temperature, low-voltage, islanding problems that may cause massive hazards. To ensure safety, some renowned inverters manufacturers added cooling fans to control the overall heating process automatically. So, before buying the solar inverters, you must have to ensure the safety process of the units.
Things must be considered that the best quality solar micro inverters design and develop with the premium alongside costly materials. There are various types of solar inverters available with the self-made cheapest inverters tags. But, they can’t produce the best performance like the reliable units. So, before buying your desired solar microinverters, you should look over the best quality within your price.
Why Should You Buy A Solar Micro Inverters
Before making a purchase decision, you may have some insider thoughts about the products and mostly want to discover the reason for buying solar inverters. So, let’s dive into deep and get’s the best reason to buy a solar micro-inverter are the following:
- The best quality microinverters are designed with premium materials, and that allows using the units for long-lasting.
- It’s Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) function offers to track the solar luminosity change and can control different output power.
- The advanced and innovative reverse power transmission system helps store extra electricity to the primary grid system for convenient use.
- Most advanced IP65 waterproof processes can prevent rainwater on surface erosion.
- Standard parallel installations help you to run the process correctly without changing the previous configuration.
- Its integrated intelligent monitoring feature provides real-time data and allows to control the entire system regulation easily.
- High-speed cooling fans help you to control the overall temperature of the solar micro-inverters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before buying the best quality products, people do have some research or reviews to become more clear about product value, performance, etc. Here are some common questions that will help you to understand more about the robust solar micro inverter options.
Can I use solar panel and inverter without battery?
Can I use solar panel without inverter?
Can you use Micro Inverters off grid?
How long do solar micro inverters last?
Can solar inverters be repaired?
As can be seen, all of those, as mentioned earlier, 10 best solar micro inverters can deliver a remarkable impact through transforming DC to AC for a solar panel system. Solar micro-inverters are used in various fields because of their efficiency. The majority number of suitable quality microinverters offer similar amenities. So, you can choose your desired one.
Surprisingly, if you want a suggestion to pick the best units, I’ll suggest the Y&H off-grid microinverter. Because of the integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking functions(MPPT) that help to track the solar luminosity changes. Also, a built-in cooling fan that helps to control the whole device temperature automatically. It’s a safety offering that prevents low-voltage, high-voltage, over-temperature, and islanding.